Information you provide to us:
As you’re using our website we may ask you to provide us with personal information about you voluntarily. For example, we may ask you to provide your contact details such as your name, email address and phone number. The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information and we will let you know before collecting your data.
The personal information we collect may include contact information such as your name, address, telephone number or email address and contact preferences.
In addition, if you choose to correspond with us through email or blog postings, we may retain the content of your email messages together with your email address and our responses.
Information we collect automatically:
When using or interacting with our website we may collect certain information automatically from your device. Some of this information, for example your IP addresses and certain unique device identifiers, may identify a particular computer or device, and may therefore be considered “personal data” in some jurisdictions in the European Economic Area and elsewhere.
Specifically, the information we collect automatically may include information like your IP address, device type, domain, referring website address, browser type and language and other technical information. We may also collect information about how your device has interacted with our Online Properties, including the pages accessed, search keywords and links clicked.
How we use information you provide to us:
We may use the personal information for a variety of business purposes, including:
- To respond to your requests or provide you with information requested by you
- To send administrative or account related information to you
- To communicate with you about updates to our products and services
- To maintain our websites and tailor our websites to your needs and taste
- To comply with and enforce applicable legal requirements, agreements and policies
- To prevent, detect, identify, investigate, respond and protect against potential or actual claims, liabilities, prohibited behavior, and criminal activity.
- To notify you about some important changes to our website, new services and special opportunities we think you will find valuable where this is in accordance with your expressed preferences. You may notify us at any time if you do not wish to receive these offers by emailing us at email@example.com.
How we use the information we collect:
Collecting this information enables us to better understand the individuals who use and interact with our blog post, where they come from, and what content on our blog is of interest to them. We also use this information for our internal analytics purposes and to improve the quality and relevance to our Facebook monetization tips.
We’ll not and We do not rent, sell or disseminate personal information we collect about you to third parties for promotional purposes without your consent.